Have you seen the challenge Lori Whitlock and I are hosting this week? You can download the CUTE freebie Halloween goodie box files and decorate them and enter to win! Last night I posted the challenge and showed my version of the cobweb box.. And today I got the ghost done!
Some design details:
- I used the ghost box.. ‘break apart’ the lid in SCAL or Silhouette Studio and cut the ghost separately. I added a shadow in black to make him stand out a bit!
- I coiled 20g jewelry wire around a pen to create a ‘spring’.
- The box has a 4″ round accordian folded rosette on the top (two 11×2″ strips scored and folded every 1/2″) Topped with a circle and scalloped edge backing (which I actually took from a different treat box that Lori designed!)
- I used my Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio to make the orange polka dot button.
- Add some brads, ink edges, etc.
- Stamp sentiment is from Punkin’ Patch Stamps!
- Paper is by My Mind’s Eye ‘Blackbird collection’
- Add a touch of ribbon and/or twine!
See how you can take a simple box and make it pretty cool?!
Here’s a peek at the prizes and my project using the cobweb box!
Hope you come play along! Good luck!