Hey all! Welcome to my first Friday Favorites post! This will be a bi-weekly post every Friday showing you some of my current favorites! I even made a cute frame/graphic for it! Gold star sticker for me and my snazzy-ness.
Let’s see what I picked out! (totally typed ‘licked out’ at first, lol.)
- 1). Noteworthy 12X12 Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Paper - WHY? Hello awesome colors, prints, etc. I think this is just a gorgeous piece of paper! The entire collection is fantastic, but this pattern really stands out to me!
- 2). Road Trip Icons – Chic Tags WHY? The travel theme is fantastic, colors are great.. love the muted tones! Graphics are super cute! Great for cards, scrapbooking and ‘project Life’ type work!
- 3). Charcoal Sketchbook Snippets Printed Chipboard Thickers WHY? I just like the ‘sketchy’ look of these. Think they would go well with a LOT of lines! I picked up three packs myself! One to use, one to hoard, and one to lose in my mess of a craft room.
- 4). Doodlebug Ditto Dots Washi Tape WHY? Color, color, and more COLOR! Throw some dots in the mix and it can’t get much better. Unless it came with coffee… and chocolate… and a cute persian kitten.
- 5). Fiskars Stamp Press WHY? I recently discovered this and I am not sure how I stamped without one before… oh, that’s right. I did stamp just fine.. just looked like a toddler did it.. This helps with using multiple cling stamps at once and really helps me get nice even pressure. You need this if you stamp!
- 6). EP Happy Go lucky WHY? The color palette alone is drop dead gorgeous! And the element stickers are rockin’. Great for spring! *high five* (Look for an upcoming DT project from me with this collection!)
So, how’s that for eye-candy?… Do you like the idea of the ‘Friday Favorites’ post?… I do. What are YOUR favorite things out right now? Link ‘em up.. I might miss something awesome out there..
Have a great weekend!