This week on the Doodlebug Blog (be sure to stop by the DB blog for a GIVEAWAY!!) we are featuring the delicious FRUIT STAND collection! This collection is SO cute! LOVE the pops of purple, the little cute fruits, everything! I could just eat it all up! Nom-nom-nom.
*smiles* do I have any Doodle-Pops stuck in my teeth?…
So, of course with this collection I right away think FRUIT! So I wanted to make a fruit basket.. then decided to make little note cards for them to make it a little more special and unique.
Now, seriously.. is that not adorable?… I really think it’s one of my favorite projects so far this year!
I used Doodlebug’s Create-a-Card system for my note cards. Quick? Easy? Cutenes overload? check. CHECK!
That cherry card is my fav! I LOVE that Doodle-Pop sticker. The ‘So Sweet’ sentiment is done with rub-ons.. which I’ve come to.. you guessed it, LOVE! lol
I stuck a brad over a button here… kinda cute, eh?
There’s another Doodle-Pop! (the sun.. so cute!) ’Sweet Summer’ flags stuck onto wood picks and tucked behind the bow. These cute fruits sure do make this a SWEET project.
To make this sweetness yourself, here’s what you’ll need:
- Bushel Basket Cutting File by Lori Whitlock (She most likely will have the non-Silhouette cutting file version in her actual store.
- 3D fruit. HERE and HERE
- 3D bow FREE from SVG CUTS
- A sheet of kraft paper for the basket
- Fruit Stand 6×6 pad and collection kit. (or just pick and choose by the sheet.
- Sticker sheet and you’ll put THESE jewels over some of the grapes.
- This & That stickers
- ‘Fruit Stand seals
- Fruit Stand tags
- Doodlepops these and these. Plus the cherry which is an older Doodlepop.
- You’ll also need some rub-ons or stand/alphas, pearls, and buttons.
- Basket stuffing
I believe that’s everything! You can also make this your own twist with what you have on hand!
OK my crafty friends.. I’m outta here! As always, thank you for stopping by! Let me know what you think! Are YOU crafting for summer yet?… It just snowed over here and I’m already working on 4th of July stuff! Crazy-sauce right there.. LOL! I’m also about to work on some Halloween cards to submit for publishing. This off season crafting feels odd.. but it’s fun!
See ya!Pin It