I got some boxes in from Two Peas recently, and of course.. I was so excited about the new pretties that I HAD to make time to make one little thing! This is really simple.. I made it in less than an hour! I ordered some treat buckets from Oriental Trading Co. so I could decorate them for various holidays! I decided to give one a try… here’s what I came up with!
I’m keeping this post short, because I need to get the laundry done (Egh! It never ends! Anyone else have that problem?) So, here are some quick design details:
- Get your buckets HERE.. Comes in a set of six! Perfect size for treats, cookies, stinky socks.. etc.
- The little canvas star is from Canvas Corp. I added and eyelet and buttons! LOVE them!
- The GORGEOUS paper is ‘Nightfall’ By American Crafts. It’s on sale at Two Peas right now!
- Adorable stamp sentiment is from Punkin’ Patch Stamps!
- The embellishments and ribbon is also American Crafts ‘Nightfall’
- Burlap on the handle is from My Mind’s Eye ‘Lost and Found’
- The tag and wavy orange trim are cutting files from Lori Whitlock
And of course.. Mama can’t do anything without some sort of ‘helper’.. and by ‘helper’ I mean my annoying feline child who got comfy the moment I started taking pictures!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a looksie! Don’t forget to click the ‘home’ button and see if you’ve missed anything!